Blog posted on : 05-04-2021
To order this 310+ page report, which features 110+ figures and 200+ tables, please visit this - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/continuous-manufacturing/308.html
- A detailed assessment of the overall landscape of companies with capabilities for continuous manufacturing, along with information on a number of relevant parameters, such as year of establishment, company size, purpose of manufacturing (in-house and contract services), scale of operation (preclinical, clinical and commercial), location of headquarters, location of manufacturing facilities, type of drug molecule (biologic and small molecule), type of continuous manufacturing related service(s) offered (process development, API manufacturing, intermediate manufacturing, drug product manufacturing, and packaging and fill / finish), type of dosage form (solid and liquid), and installed capacity and batch size (if available).
- Elaborate profiles of some of the key contract manufacturers active in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical continuous manufacturing market in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Each profile features an overview of the company, along with information related to its service portfolio, continuous manufacturing capabilities and facilities, recent developments and an informed future outlook.
- An analysis of the various partnerships related to continuous manufacturing, which have been established since 2013, based on several parameters, such as year of an agreement, the type of partnership (research agreements, facility development / establishment agreements, technology enhancement agreements, service alliances, process development agreements, manufacturing agreements and other relevant agreements), scale of operation (preclinical, clinical and commercial), type of drug molecule (biologic and small molecule), type of continuous manufacturing related service (API manufacturing, intermediate manufacturing and end product manufacturing) and type of dosage form (solid and liquid). It also provides the regional distribution of the collaborations.
- An analysis of the expansions related to continuous manufacturing, which have been established since 2013, based on several parameters, such as year of an expansion and the type of expansion (facility / plant expansion, technology installation, technology enhancement and service expansion), geographical location of the facility, scale of operation (preclinical, clinical and commercial), type of drug molecule (biologic and small molecule), type of continuous manufacturing related service (API manufacturing, intermediate manufacturing and end product manufacturing) and type of dosage form (solid and liquid).
- An estimate of the global, continuous manufacturing capacity, based on the capacities of various industry stakeholders (as available on their respective company websites). The study examines the distribution of capacity, based on the type of drug molecule (biologic and small molecule), company size (small-sized, mid-sized and large), scale of operation (preclinical, clinical and commercial), location of headquarters (North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific) and location of manufacturing facilities (North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific).
- A study of the various grants that have been awarded to research institutes engaged in projects related to continuous manufacturing, between 2014 and 2019, highlighting multiple parameters, such as year of award, type of grant, grant amount, focus area, support period, popular recipient organizations, type of recipient organization, funding institute center, funding mechanism and prominent program officers.
- An in-depth analysis of the various patents that have been filed / granted related to continuous manufacturing till 2019. It includes information on key parameters, such as patent type, publication year, geographical location, CPC symbol, emerging focus areas, type of applicant and leading industry / non-industry players (in terms of the size of intellectual property portfolio). It also features a three-dimensional bubble analysis (based on patent citation count, publication year, extended geographical reach), as well as a patent benchmarking and a detailed valuation analysis.
- Initiatives taken by the leading pharmaceutical companies (in terms of revenues), covering both partnered as well as in-house projects.
- A review of the companies offering modular facilities / modular cleanrooms, with information on their geographical location (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world), year of establishment, company size (small-sized, mid-sized or large) and type of industries served (pharmaceutical, biotechnology or others). It also includes information on the recent projects undertaken / executed by the companies providing modular facilities.
- A case study of the companies offering technologies / equipment (continuous blenders and mixers, continuous granulators, continuous dryers, continuous compressors, continuous coaters, flow reactors, continuous filtration, distillation and centrifugation equipment, continuous chromatography, PAT technology and other technologies) that can potentially be used in a continuous manufacturing process, providing information on the geographical location of potential stakeholders and the type of technology / equipment provided.
- A case study on the roadmap for the adoption of continuous manufacturing technique, discussing different strategies that can be followed by the company in order to adopt this technology or transition from batch manufacturing to continuous manufacturing.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Contract service
- Preclinical / Clinical
- Type of Continuous Manufacturing related Service
- API Manufacturing
- End Product manufacturing
- Type of Drug Molecule
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies
- Andrea Adamo, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Zaiput Flow technologies
- Bayan Takizawa, Co-Founder and Chief Business Officer, CONTINUUS Pharmaceuticals
- Nick Thomson, Senior Director Chemical Research and Development, Pfizer
- Himanshu Gadgil, Director and Chief Scientific Officer, Enzene Biosciences
- Eric Fang, Chief Scientific Officer, Snapdragon Chemistry)
- Ian Houson, Technical Project Manager, Continuous Manufacturing and Crystallization, University of Strathclyde
To request sample pages, please visit this - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/308/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the key players engaged in continuous manufacturing of small molecules and biologics?
- What is the installed, global capacity for continuous manufacturing?
- What are the key growth drivers within this domain?
- What are the various paths to evolution within this industry?
- Who are the other key stakeholders (modular facility providers and technology / equipment developers) in this domain?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market (2nd Edition), 2018-2028
- Biopharma Contract Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2019 - 2030
- China Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Services Market, 2020-2030
- China Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020 - 2030
+1 (415) 800 3415