Blog posted on : 28-08-2020
Naya Pakistan Housing Program has been introduced, with the vision to provide reliable livelihood and shelter to the low and middle-income homes. It is the first step of PM Pakistan. Construction of houses started, keeping in watch the end user’s functional needs. The houses allotted at merit through a clear ballot.
Latest Updates On Naya Pakistan Housing Program 
The Chairperson of the Naya Pakistan Housing Program, Lt. Gen. Anwar Ali Hyder told that a lucky draw would conduct for 1.6 million loan applications. Also, he verified that those investors who can not share their sources of earnings could also invest in NPHP until December 31. The government also declares 5% and 7% debt on 5 and 10 marla homes in the project.
- Chishtian (Qaziwala, Haroonabad Road)
- Renala Khurd (Okara, Shergarh Road)
- Bhakkar, Mill Road, Near 3 Marla Housing Scheme Bhakkar
- Layyah, Angra Road, Near 3 Marla Housing Scheme Layyah
- Quaidabad, Near Judicial Complex, Block 4 & 5 Mandi Town Quaidabad
Government Policy on Housing
5 lakh low-cost houses were an aggressive target set by PTI in their announcement. Prime minister Imran Khan has set the Naya Pakistan housing program, which will build cheap houses for the intermediate class that is a good thought.
In July 2020, the prime minister announced phase 2 of the Naya Pakistan housing scheme,
- 3 lakh subsidy will give to the first one lakh houses constructed under the Naya Pakistan housing project.
- Banks will provide housing Loans at 5% and 7% for 5marla and 10 marlas.
- Moreover, banks have given complete guide to set aside 5% of their portfolio for the housing activity.
- Up to 30 lakh allowances will be given on 5 marlas, and up to 50 lakh will be delivered on 10 marla houses.
- Foreclosure laws have been introduced in the history of Pakistan.
- Additionally, the Source of income will not be asked anyone, if someone invests in the Naya Pakistan housing program till 31 December 2020.
Also Read: Amazon Is Finally Entering Pakistan To Provide Web Services
Facilities of Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme
The key facilities available in the Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme are here:
- Wide Roads
- Water Supply
- Security System
- Commercial Area
- Community Center
- Fiber Optic Internet
The eligibility rules to apply for a house in Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme are as follows:
- The applicant must be a resident of the province of Punjab. Residents of district will be given priority.
- No house or plot should be registered by the name of the applicant.
- Moreover, Applicant must live in the house, and he is bound not to sell the house for 05 years.
- In this phase, the applicant can apply through government quota reserved for government, police, army officials or through disabled quota reserved for the general public. Government quota will be reserved for government servents.
New Registration Start from 1st September 2020
How to register for Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme?
- Download Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme application form: https://nphp.nadra.gov.pk/
- Fill all the required details
- Now Pay registration fee amounting Rs. 250 from any bank.
- Submit the application form.
- Receive form collection receipt from the Bank.
- You can also register the application for NAYA Pakistan Housing Scheme through online system.
- You Visit https://nphp.nadra.gov.pk/ and fill all required information.
- Now pay fee via debit or credit card.