Blog posted on : 17-11-2020
About QuickBooks Tool Hub
QuickBooks Tool Hub includes all the QuickBooks tools in just a single application. This tool will help the users to resolve minor errors. This will prevent the delay in work and the time consumption of business hours. Users face various problems and issues while using the QuickBooks application.
System Requirements for the QuickBooks Tool Hub
The following are the requirements for installing this tool in your system:
- Safe and secure internet connectivity.
- A framework of Microsoft .net.
- Microsoft Visual C++.
- The latest version of the QuickBooks application.
Errors that the QuickBooks Tool Hub Repairs
Below are the errors that this tool helps in repair:
- Errors that occur while Installing.
- Connectivity of network issues.
- Company files errors.
- QuickBooks Error 80070057.
- Recovering lost or missing credentials.
How to Install and use the QuickBooks Tool Hub
The following are steps that will help in using this tool:
- Connect your desktop with an active internet connection.
- Open your web browser.
- Go to the Intuit official website and look for the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Please note that this tool provided by Intuit is totally free and no additional charges will be levied on downloading and using it in your system.
- Click to Start the download of the tool and save it to your local hard drive.
- Double click the file QuickBooksToolHub.exe to launch it.
- The screen displays new window prompts for installation.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- This will open a ‘License Agreement’.
- Read it carefully and click on the ‘Yes’ option to accept it.
- Select the location where you want to save the tool.
- Choose the ‘Change’ option to change the location path.
- Click on the ‘Next’ option.
- You are now required to install the tool in your system.
- Click the ‘Install’ option from the window.
- You have to wait for a few minutes while the installation process continues.
- After installation finishes, click on the ‘launch’ button to start the program.
Segments of the QuickBooks Tool Hub
The following are segments that are present in the QuickBooks Tool Hub:
- Company file issues: For the issues related to company files, QuickBooks Tool Hub has QuickBooks File Doctor in it that will resolve the errors related to the company files or data damaging. You don’t need to download the File Doctor separately.
- Network issues: There are various network errors such as H202, H505, H303, etc. For resolving these errors, this tool has QuickBooks Database Server Manager. This ensures proper fixation of all the network errors.
- Program Problems: You will be given three different tools to solve any kind of program-related issue. First, Quick Fix My Program, Second, QuickBooks Program Diagnostic Tool, and third, QuickBooks Print and PDF repair tool. You can choose according to the problem or issue you are facing.
- Installation Issue: In this tab also, you will be given two different tools, First is ‘QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool’ to repair the installation errors, and the Second is, ‘Clean Install Tool’ to remove the remaining unremoved files.
- Password Reset: This segment will ensure resolving the password rest relating issues. You will just need to provide your accurate credentials.
This article has covered approximately every piece of information regarding the QuickBooks Tool Hub. There is similar software that is launched by Intuit, QuickBooks Premier Plus 2021, which requires an annual subscription. If you still get any trouble or want any professional help or guidance, you can freely reach out to this number: 1-877-349-3776.