Blog posted on : 17-03-2021
AT&T email login and sign-up have always been a confusing task since it collaborated with Yahoo for providing email service to its users. Before AT&T and Yahoo joined forces, AT&T bought the SBCGlobal email service, therefore increasing the confusion among the users of Yahoo, AT&T, and SBC.
Since SBCGlobal email was included in AT&T, the users of SBC were accessing their email accounts through the att email login page. Before 2017, AT&T and Yahoo emails were amalgamated and started working as the same email service. Anyone having both att login email and Yahoo email accounts can access his/her emails from both the platforms in one inbox. This means, anyone with an AT&T email, could receive Yahoo emails in AT&T email’s inbox and vice versa.
Steps to Sign up for AT&T Email Account
For getting started with AT&T, you need to visit att email login page and follow the following steps:
- Visit currently.com, and find the “Sign In” option at the top right corner of the webpage.
- By clicking on “Sign In” you will be redirected to the sign-in page of AT&T.
- If you have an email account, enter your User ID and Password and get started using it. You can also check “Keep me Signed In”, it will keep to sign in to your email account for 2 weeks and you need not enter your login information every time you try reaching your email account.
- If you do not have an email account, click on “Create one new” to create one.
- Then, enter your phone number and ZIP code, a confirmation message will be sent to you on that phone number.
- You will find a code in the message, enter the code and continue.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Fill in your profile information and security question with an answer. This security question will be used later whenever you will want or reset your password.
- Follow through the steps and verify.
- Tap on “Continue” to get started using your AT&T email.