Many juicers are available in the market in various ranges and various promising features. But when it comes to trusting a brand in kitchen appliances then Breville is the only one that comes to mind.
Breville is making juicers for many years and there is no doubt that they make the best Breville juicers which are both affordable and have lots of features depending upon which Breville juicer you are buying.
Here are the 5 best Breville juicers are deeply studied and reviewed by various satisfied customers.
1. Breville BJE430SIL: This juicer from Breville come with cold spin technology that works on a cold extraction system that does not allow minerals and nutrients to get away from the final product. Moreover, this feature does not allow the machine to get overheated.
Speed is maintained between 6000 RPM to 13000 RPM so that you can juice any food item no matter how hard and how soft it is. No need to waste your time in preparing the ingredients before pouring it into the juicer as its 84mm wider chute will take in the whole fruit and vegetable.
2. Breville JE98XL fountain plus juicer: A juicer with two-speed options of slow that is 6500RPM and fast that is 1200RPM works great for both soft and hard fruits. It is one of the best Breville juicers that is made up of polymer with a stainless steel blade and a mesh filter basket.
An exceptionally large pulp collector with an integrated handle is one of the best features of this Breville juicer. Screen clogging is one of the drawbacks of this juicer but it can be overcome by soaking it in detergent and water mixture.
3. Breville BJ830BUS1: An L-shaped stainless steel design compact juicier from the house of Breville is on the best Breville juicer that can hold up to 70oz of juicer that too with a tight seal.
Extra-large pulp, juice faucet for directing the juice in the glass, and a brush for better cleaning are all the accessories that are included with the package. The major plus point is that the model works on noise reduction technology, so more disturbing others while you are juicing.
4. Breville BJE200XL: A 700-watt powerful machine that works at high speed with great efficiency yielding the best results. The juice is extracted by stainless steel cutting disc which is surrounded by a micro-mesh filter.
The dry pulp is collected in a bio-degradable bag that makes it easy for the user to dispose of it off. Cleaning of the micro-mesh filter is a little hard as particles get stuck in it but it can be cleaned by soaking in a water soap mixture for some time.
5. Breville BCP600SIL: One of the best Breville juicer models that have an ultra-powerful motor that works silently to extract the perfect glass of juice for you. No worries about spilling of because it works on no-drip technology. Dome's grip is so strong that it does not slip off from the floor.
The accessories are all dishwasher safe and easy to use. Its safety features make it easy to use around children.
Best Breville juicers are one of the best juicers in the market. Consider this Breville juicer before buying as its juicers are affordable and work for a long time.